Saturday, February 02, 2013

Layout #17!!!
I can hardly believe that we are at layout #17! It feels like I just started this class! Oh well not to worry there will be lots more to come! After this class I am starting a "shabby" boot camp! If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, make sure you give the scrapyard a call to reserve your spot!! 403-271-2225..... It will still be the same fabulous layouts, true to my style but on a smaller scale, and we will finish up this time before Summer! I am excited about this class!
This is the layout for this time around....
These pictures bring back some great memories!!! I have used them before but I LOVE them so wanted to use them again!
I LOVE this paper from Kaisercraft! We ordered it at CHA and I was so crazy excited to get it this week at the scrapyard!! It was one of my favorite lines form the show!!!
Hope you all have a fabulous rest of your weekend! whats left of it that is!!

Lynn

No comments: