Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sometimes...
i just sit back and think where in the heck am I going? What am I gonna do next...I have been doing a little bit of blog hopping tonight and just reading some of the blogs just amazes me! One in particular... Miss Lindsay Bateman.... She is so sweet.... amazing actually.... I first met Lindsay when she attended our Teresa Collins event that was hosted by Lori from The Scrapyard.... It was amazing, as are all of Lori's events, like I am serious every single one of them are better than the previous. And according to Teresa Collins herself she tells us that Canada was amazing! Not that we didn't know that but sometimes it is just so crazy good to be reminded!!!So the last little bit has been so awesome I can hardly believe it! Most of you know about my work being in the Tim Holtz booth at CHA and I have to say that I am still pinching myself.... I was telling a few gorls at my class this week that I wish sometimes that I was the screaming crazy kind of chick that when I saw my layouts in his booth I just went crazy!!!! yea most of you that know me know that I would so not do that! ( although wouldn't it be so freakin funny if I did??)

Alrighty maybe not....
Ok so maybe I wish i could at least put myself out there.... yea probably won't do that either.... that being said i am still so stinkin excited that I had some things in his booth... I hope that My stuff did his product justice....
On that note.....
I will leave you with this.....
cause I just love it....

Lori, Paula and I..... with my layouts in the background at the Tim holtz booth!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Until another day,

Lynn

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Congratulations on having your work in Tim Holtz's booth at CHA. That's fantastic! Really enjoyed your art journal class tonight. Have a great night!

cinback said...

Wow! Congrats to you! Tim Holtz booth? You rock. Found your blog through the link you left when visiting my blog...thanks for stopping in! I'll be back here to check on you too...