Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Slacker!!!!
I know I am... and I'm sorry... not sure where my days go sometimes but they have been busy! Lori and I did our annual Las Vegas trip and went to the Teresa Collins event! We had a great time, absolutely great! we even had time to sit and enjoy the pool and since the temperatures were around the 36, to 37 degrees it wasnt too hard to take... we won't talk about the slot machines though ok?? just sayin....lol
Thought I better hurry up this week and get the layout posted since the class is almost over! Eeeekkkk!
Layout #3
Love Love Love this picture of my girls!

Hope you all have a fabulous week,

Lynn
ps: anyone that is on the fence about the Teresa Collins event? don't be, Lori and I had such a great time and the projects were fantastic!!!!

No comments: