Saturday, October 13, 2012

and it has started again.....
don't you wish there was more time in a day? I know I sure do! It has been crazy busy again! I know same old same old and I totally know that we are all in the same boat! I know for me I need to get more organized, I feel totally disorganized!!! Like all the time? what the heck is with that! However on a good note there are some 'crazy good' things going on.... my classes are fabulous as always and we are always adding new classes at the Scrapyard so make sure you sneck the website out.... and..... the "Bling it on Canada" event is right around the corner! I can hardly stand it I am so excited! Cant wiat to teach alongside Teresa Collins, she is such a sweet, beautiful person and so down to earth and genuine! I am really excited! Next week there will be something exciting going on too... I can't quite share it yet but something else I am super excited about! Make sure you check back to see what it is!!! and since I didn't post the layout last week....( seriously!!! Who does that? well me obviously!! lol.....so sorry!!) i will post last weeks as well as this weeks! Crazy busy life please slow down! just a wee bit.....
Layout #4
 
and Layout #5....
and I should probably post a phot, just cause I haven't posted one on here for a little bit!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!
Until next time,

Lynn

2 comments:

Live chat for website said...

These can, at times be used against you. Once you keep these few things in mind, the Internet and its inventions are for you to use!

Marit said...

Hi Lynn! I haven't visited your blog in ages, and came across your name over at OLW... it's great that Ronda started it up again! I notice the 'babies' aren't much baby anymore and that you're still going strong too... yahhhoooo! Keep on going dear!