Thursday, April 12, 2012

Okay so I have to say this....
you all know that I love love love my shabby classes but.... i LOVE my happiness project class... i can hardly wait till the next month... I can hardly wait until I am muckin around and makin a mess in my book.... I hope you all feel the same as I do.....
Today we had two fabulous classes that were really awesome! so much creative energy... not only that but all of you are starting to just do.... making art and making it beautiful I might add.....
Thought I would share the journal.....
Love it a lot! I have much to do in the next couple of days with Imagine being next weekend! ahhhhh!!!! yikes.... k so you know it will be fabulous even though i haven't finished it yet... oh yea and i have two projects!
Until the next time.

Lynn

No comments: