Friday, December 09, 2011

K just have to share something....
that makes me Happy.... Like really happy! How cute is this pic???? Love it a lot!

I know I Have been a bit absent..... not that i have a really great excuse or anything but trust me there is a reason.....( and yes I got a bit of flack tonight at class... sorry ladies you know I mean to get at it!)
Things have been crazy busy, finishing up my 4th shabby chic album and I have to say it is bittersweet.... i miss everyone like crazy, miss creating layouts every week, miss the chit chat.... i really do.... but i have been busy with Little Miss 'E'.... she keeps me busy.... good busy.... but all the same busy.( is that an excuse? ok so I had 5 but I was way younger! lol)

 I can hardly believe that Christmas is approaching and then after that will be CHA and I can't hardly stand how excited i am to be able to attend it again this year with Lori!

Ok so I am starting a new Shabby Chic album.... Like seriously #5... I can hardly believe that I am there already, I really wasn't sure how it would ever go but I am so happy that because of all of you I am still doing it! Like craaaazzzzzzy! But I am so happy! So Thanks to all of you that have made a little old dream of mine come true...... seroiusly so thankful for each one of you!!!!

So in the new year I am going on another little journey..... I am not going to share too much just now, other than that I can hardly stand it I am so excited about it... I go to sleep thinking about it.... I wake up thinking about it......throughout the day I am thinking about it....it is alll about our happiness, and what makes us truly happy..... like really happy.... Oh my gosh I am excited all over again....

with that being said.... the class is sold out.... yep sold out.... but I saw in a little box a couple more journals..... so.... if there is enough interest I WILL maybe offer another class...
you won't be sorry it will be amazing
"Our Happiness Journal".... just the title makes me happy
Happiness.... hmmmmmmm now that I have your attention!
Yep I am excited so if you are interested call the scrapyard... there is a waiting list but who knows.....

Love you all, until the next time....

Lynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to read your post,I was really missing you. The picture is adorable (of course). And I am so excited about the Happiness Journal, can't wait.
Cheers, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

de talk to you soon Love mom

Denise said...

Merry Christmas Lynn.