Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just wanted to share....
some sweet memories from Christmas....
 Little Miss Kianna....
 Ella Belle....
 the 3 kids watching gramps open his new hockey gloves.... so cute!
 Miss Shay...
 Not sure what was happening here but I love the shot anyways....
 Shawner....Love having this guy home!
Shar was able to get a couple shots of Manda, Cody and the kids!
and last but not least Granny, Grandma and papa with the grandkids... this is just my family though, there are two other families not here!
Hard to beleive that it is over for another year.... you gotta love the holidays especially with the little kids.... they are so sweet!

Wanted to mention too about my "happiness project" class next week, I hope you all have been in the store to see it! I am so excited to be teaching this class... I have so many ideas running through my head... in fact today I was thinking of just going to the store and grabbing it for a couple hours cause I had an idea.... anyway I never did get there but maybe tomorrow... If you haven't got your e-mail about supplies yet you should get it soon!

Until next time!

Lynn

No comments: