Monday, October 10, 2011

Where do the days go?
I really feel that all I do on my blog is complain about time and how I don't have enough of it and so on... I am sorry... I feel like I need to know how to manage my time better... I know that I am going to have to organize myself way better.....I have been busy though with a few photo shoots which I love and have been so happy to do! If you want you can check them out here.... lynnthunephotography.blogspot.com
I totally forgot to share the layout this week... so thought I better do that at least.... lol
Things have been busy at the scrapyard too...
I will be teaching a class in the new year called "the happiness journal"....I am so excited about it that I can hardly stand it... I will fill you in more on that later.... although.... it might be sold out.... i know but I have beeen talking to few people about it and well.... you all know how that goes! lol I will also continue to do shabby chic classes.... i have a waiting list at the store for that so if you are interested give them a call and they will put your name down.... (403-271- 2225)
I think that is about it for now....
i have to add a photo too just cause it makes me happy.....
such a cute dude!

Until the next time!

Lynn

1 comment:

{ Kristina } said...

Too cute!!! <3