Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello Sunday!
well Sunday night anyways at 9:23.... p.m. and yes it is almost my bedtime! lol Just wanted to post on here before the week got away on me again.... doesn't happen that much girls honest! lol Yea so wanted to post the layout which is #17.... Happen to love it a lot!!!
Finally was able to get some shots of Cole this week! Crazy life this is but by the time the dude finally gets out of bed he is off to work.... not quite that bad but almost.....then when he has time I don't and...... oh it doesn't even really matter but I did get a few of him at least.... I was always supposed to do grad photos and it never worked out... will have to do it sometime i hope....
I also wanted to share some randoms from this week that I love and yes will most likely use on future layouts.....
 Our little Mr. Kade and his new glasses! They are so adorable and he does so good to keep them on....i think he is just so darn excited that he can see!
 This photo was taken so fast and I didn't even really know what It would look like.... technically it probably isn't perfect( wish Kianna was more in focus!) but I just love it! Love that the girls are inside and they are so excited to see Kade outside! so sweet!
 Grandpa and One of the kidlets.... Him and Ella were planting a tree for  me... well Ella was actually just muckin in the dirt!
 Cole... lookin pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!

Thats it thats all for this time around, hope everyone has a fabulous week and for those of you in classes this week I will see you there!!!

Until then,

Lynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn fab pics.Kade looks awesome with his glasses See you in the week LOVE MOM.

Valery Klassen said...

Great pics Lynn... you take some amazing photos and I love looking at them.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics mom,
love the ones of the kids very very cute! and the one of El with papa!

the ones of Cole...who knew I had such good looking brothers! :) have to get Shawn down here to get some pics of him!! :)

Needless to say, great shots Lennardio