Friday, September 16, 2011

Layout #12....
I know! Hard to believe right? I am feeling like life is just whizzing by in a bit of a blur right now.... can't believe it! Oh well it is what it is I guess! Now that fall is fast appproaching I have so much to do before winter sets in.... clean up my house, basement, clean up my yard... and I found a beautiful little thing to do in my backyard and thought Rob would want to get right on that before winter....
Here is how that conversation went....
Me: Rob I found the coolest thing to do in the backyard... Just need a few supplies and we could do it right away....
Rob: Like right now?
Me: Well not right now but maybe in the next week or two?
Rob: Sounds like more of a spring project to me....
Me: well we didn't really do anything in the yard this year!
Rob: well let me see what it looks like....
Me: (with my inside voice) Eeeeek! Maybe he WILL do it! He never says no.... well not to stuff like that anyways!

so I will let you all know how that works out! lol
Anyway layout #11....

Love this picture of manda and Shawn... this was our day at Calaway park! So fun.... brought back so many memories of taking the kids ther when they were little! Miss those days a lot!
Anyways everyone have a fabulous weekend!

Lynn

No comments: