Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Snowy Sunday! ok well all the snow is almost gone I know but wow what a way to wake up this morning!! a bit rude if I do say so myself.... oh well not too much longer hopefully! I have my new session of classes starting in a couple of weeks and thought I might get started taking pictures on a more 'random' weekly basis.... so..... i thought it might be fun to post my favorite or favorites for the week and that will likely be what I choose for my layout for the following week.... the album is called the 'here and now'.....

Manda and Kianna snuggling... my favorite of the week


for those of you taking my class that is what you can do and for those that aren't maybe you can at least do the picture taking anyways..... you will still feel like you are participating a little bit.... and you all know that you are going to miss me.....lol! so kidding, it will be the other way around you know that! so get out your camera and get started.... remember it is really only one favorite a week.... ok so its for 20 weeks but who's counting.......


Lynn

2 comments:

Valery Klassen said...

I know I'm going to really miss you but I'll be following along and can't wait for the next album class.

Gingerbread Cookie Recipes said...

Greatt blog post