Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Feels so good to post on Friday!!!! Ok I have to admit that I think Lori has seen me more this week than the weeks that I am there teaching.... not sure if it is withdrawal or boredom or what it is but I have to say that yes I miss my little life! Can't wait till next week to get back to teaching! I wanted to post what I came up with for my album, although i think I am missing a layout... weird.... oh well probably lent it out and have no idea to who....

THis is just a little glimpse, but inside it is filled with so many memories... so much fun, i just love going over every page and its like looking at them for the first time, LOVE IT!!! Anyways have a great long weekend and I will see everyone next week!

Lynn

4 comments:

Valery Klassen said...

LOVE what you did with your album....So excited to put mine together.... see you next week. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

Susan said...

Lynn this is absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love, love, love it.

Our Continuing Journey... said...

Love the album mom,
it turned out wawesome.\

:):)

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

yay....can't wait to look at it...