Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!

Ok so I know I haven't posted last weeks layout yet.... time just got away on me as per usual!
I don't know but it flies.... I have started to use my calendar more on my phone though so that I can at least keep track and know what in the world keeps me so busy.....

I did want to post this little project though.... I don't do a lot of projects because I don't really have the space for them.... but I do love this one.... one of my favorites.... I am teaching this at the Scrapyards retreat at the Nakoda lodge.... There still may be some room so check it out.... The gypsy girls will be there to teaching.... I am so excited I can hardly stand it....
have to get back to getting my layout done for next week, have a great Thursday everyone!

Lynn

No comments: