Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy, Snowy...... Saturday!!!!

ok so blogger isn't wanting me to put things in the right order so last weeks layout is first and really as i am sitting here getting stressed, it really isn't a big deal.....
anyway it is one of my favorites so it's all good.....

This is layout #18, Love it a lot..... have I said that about layouts before???? i am sorry.....
they are nice though don't ya think??? lol
and some pics of the babies.... cute heh? I know I am totally biased..... someone is holding them on the counter just so you all know.....lol

Kade had just got a haircut and was allowed to get a treat! So cute!!!

and Ella Bella..... gotta get some of Kianna tomorrow!
Have a great rest of your day!
Lynn



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Ella is so cute. She looks just like her Dad.