Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy Monday Morning.....
have I mentioned how much I LOVE Mondays???? Especially this Monday morning.... kids are back to school, it's quiet and peaceful, I know there won't be any bickering today, not till tonight and then i will be at my 'happy' place so it won't matter anyways...... gotta love it!
I am not sure how many of you were familiar with 'OLW' ? Anyways I was on the creative team and we picked a word every other week, designed a layout and then there were lots, and lots of people that played along with us..... it was so fun! Ali Edwards was the originator of the one little word for the year...... this year is no exeption except she is doing more with it this year...... i usually pick a word that I like for the year and just try to remember it every so often, this year my word is:
Focus
i want to focus on 'me'..... focus on the things that are important to me......we all get so busy that we forget.... maybe our vision gets a little cloudy and we don't see as good as we should......
so for this year I want to be careful that I keep focused on the things that truly matter......
Have you picked a word? if you haven't you might want to try it.....
Have a great Monday!

Lynn

No comments: