Friday, December 31, 2010

Days like these......
make me remember the little moments....
Have you all missed me? it feels like it has been a long, long time since I posted a layout! This is layout #7..... hard to believe i know but how exciting! I start to get my little pile of layouts and get so excited to be able to put them into an album! Each one brings so many memories! Love that! I also wanted to post a few of my favorite photos from Christmas!


Shalaina....
Mands and Shawner! Love this shot!
Manda and Sharla checking her i-phone to see how warm it will be in Dallas this week for Shawn....i think secretly they are hoping for really Cold..... brats!
Kade, who knows how to work the i-phone better than most of us! lol
Manda was hysterical about something!
our little Kianna baby....
Cole, looking excited about something!
Shar and Ella
Shawn and Cody


I alsowanted to wish everyone a very happy new year! I hope that this new year will be the best one yet for each and every one of you!

cheers,

Lynn

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Nice shots Lynn! And beautiful layout. Can't wait for Tuesday!

Valery Klassen said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Lynn. I am so excited to see you on Tuesday! Great photos, what wonderful memories.