Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthdays....Photoshoots, a Layout, and a computer that doesn't work.....
ok it works now but it broke down on me when I needed it the most..... who knew that we would become so dependant on a computer??? Anyways its good for the time being so i will touch wood that it will be good for a bit!
Sorry that the layout is so late but better late than never right???
I did this layout in honour of my hunny bunny who turned 50 this past weekend.... so hard to believe how fast the years go by.... i still remember his 21st birthday and what he was wearing even... how scary is that???? Anyway happy Birthday to my hubby, hope you have the best year ever!
I also did a photoshoot yesterday.... you guys were awesome, hope you like them..... Mr.B was an absolute doll..... he is all that his grandma said he is....lol .
Have a great day everyone!
Until the net time....

Lynn

1 comment:

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

Wow great great pics...Love them. Absolutely LOVE the layout of Dad...What a great Pic...
Happy Birthday Dad You are the best ever...:) Love you!