Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Sweet Summertime Memories.....
well I have to say that this will be a summer to remember.... there has been so many moments that I will cherish forever! Life has been so crazy busy that I don't have a lot of time for anything right now! I am SOOOOOO glad that we can capture these sweet little moments..... the moments that not very long from now will be a distant little memory.......our sweet little Ella is 5 days old and such a sweet little treat to have around! I have to say I am loving it.... the sweet little morning snuggles while Shar tries to catch up on her sleep.... so far she is doing amazing.... she is settling in to motherhood like a little natural! She adores her sweet little girl!

Manda, Cody and the kids were away for the weekend and I could hardly believe how much Kianna had changed in just 4 days! Like amazing! She is such a happy little thing, smiling and chatting! She is a gorgeous little thing! Makes me not want to miss a single second of time with all of them!

Our little Kade man was so exciting when he came over this morning! He LOVES to see the kids and LOVES when Cole or anyone for that matter plays with him! Such a sweetheart and Keeps us all totally entertained!
I have to admit trying to capture one little shot of him is a huge challenge but once he got his freezie it was all good!
Enjoy every single moment of today so that they will be embedded in our hearts and minds forever.....

Lynn

3 comments:

Prairie Love Photography said...

Little Ella and Kianna look so much alike! What cuties! Congrats!

Valery Klassen said...

Capture a memory! What fantastic pics of the kids... you, my friend, are amazing! Can't wait to see the layout ideas that these photos bring. Enjoy! Hugs xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn
Like you have had a crazy busy summer. Finally have a few days to myself before the next bunch arrive. Congratulations on your 2nd new granddaughter, the blanket will be well used. She is beautiful, how blessed you are. Karen