Thursday, April 15, 2010

Memories caught on film.....
okay you gotta love this layout.... gotta love this picture of me and my grandson.... I LOVE it! sweet little memories caught on film.... he is such a little sweetie.... with his cute little grin and his sweet little laugh... he brings so much joy... so much life to our lives....for those of you in the shabby chic class, don't worry about that sweet little kissy face picture (i did tell you all that I would take a picture of you like that though!!!) just concentrate on that special memory that you have caught on film.....(or digital!)
and remember this cute little picture of our little sweetie????? click on this link and go and vote for vibe's cutest baby! we think he is prettty cute!

and one more thing that i have to say.... Colleen,,,,,,,, you made my day last week when you posted that sweet comment on my blog.... I LOVE the sweet comments! Have a great day tomorrow everyone and a fabulous weekend!

Lynn

1 comment:

Denise said...

that photo is a heart breaker Lynn!