Thursday, January 07, 2010

I have great intentions....
I love to have a journal..... I love to look back over the year and see what I did, what I accomplished and so on..... unfortunately though i am not very good at keeping it up! Or I might start it and never finish the whole year! My good friend is so good at writing and keeping her journal and when i see it I am in awe at how amazing it is... I love it! I came across a group on facebook and then checked out the blog! Your life spelled out.....how cool is that? So she gives daily pompts to give us a little push in the journalling department! If you have facebook you can join the group and then you get the daily e-mail as well! Have a great day!

Lynn

1 comment:

Anne Thompson said...

Happy New Year Lynn! I'll have to check out that blog! I need help with my journaling too!