Wednesday, June 04, 2008

One little word.... one whole year of fun..... and one great group of girls to enjoy this ride with!

It is so hard to believe that we are celebrating being one! WOW! amazing! So in order to celebrate we are doing a little OLW gives back.....yep so all you have to do is play along! This time instead of ONE winner there will be 7! Yep seven winners! Wahooooooooooo! For those of you that haven't started playing along with us and have no idea how to get your layouts out there for all of us to see, let me know and I will fix you up! You take a picture of your layout and then upload it to sistv or two peas.... I can even walk you through it if you like! So what are you waiting for? Go and check it out!Here is what I came up with for the word "one"
My #1 Always.....
and the kit that I am giving away this time around!
make sure you go check it out! Have a great wednesday everyone!

Lynn

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn:
One whole year now. I know you love being on the OLW team and you love all the women on the team. Have enjoyed every Wed. going on the site to see the new word and what you came up with and you aced it everytime. You did again hon - love the layout 1 of Rob and the techniques all of you teach on OLW.
Proud of You,
Kath

Anonymous said...

Lynn:
One whole year now. I know you love being on the OLW team and you love all the women on the team. Have enjoyed every Wed. going on the site to see the new word and what you came up with and you aced it everytime. You did again hon - love the layout 1 of Rob and the techniques all of you teach on OLW.
Proud of You,
Kath

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the OLW site and of course, all the girls' blogs! It's so great seeing all your creative projects and ideas! Its SO inspiring!! I'll be adding your blog to my blogroll!

Anne Thompson said...

Wow, a year already! I haven't tried out yet, but maybe now i know how to do it, I'll give it a shot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I was so excited to see the word was ONE since I was currently on the rant of people not staying committed to one person [granted there is nothing seriously wrong in the relationship]. I love your kit by the way and I was looking on your blog this morning and got a huge desire to try 6 x 12. So that means stay tunned for some pages inspired by YOU!

Mika said...

Congrats!!!! I'm inn. Have fun this weekend. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Karla Dudley said...

Girl it's been fantabulous! You have a perfected unique style. GORGEOUS style...and I'm so glad I chose you LOL!!!!!! Nah but really...I'm glad I get to play along side you. I reeeaaallllllyyyyyy want to take a Lynn class one day! I used to do inky stuff ( not nearly as good as you ) back when I first started and then I got lazy LOL!!!!! I want to play again!

Have a wonderful day honey and stay pretty ^------^,
-Karla

Kimberly White said...

So proud of you guys! What a gorgeous layout Lynn! And an awesome little kit! Hope you have a wonderful day! Kim

Galina Varese said...

A fab LO! Love the colour palette, so gorgeously masculine.