Friday, May 30, 2008

Whats been happening and a few pics....
so what has everyone been up to? we are finally getting some nice weather so it seems to be that we are all busy planting out flowers and enjoying the nice sunny days! I had my SPring Thing on Saturday at the "Scrapyard" we had a great time! Lots of fun So no more classes until September.... seems like it is so long but I know with everything going on this summer It will go fast! This is the layout that we did for the class .... the following layouts are packages.....This layout is done on a 6 x 12 acrylic and is so stinkin cute in real life.... Love it and I love the picture of my sis and Shar!
And here are a couple of my fave pics for the week!


Sharla and Breanna.... How cute are these girls! Love them!
Kathy and Lucie at the Spring Thing.... I will try to edit some more pics from then and get them posted.... I also have my layout for OLW but you will have to go over there and check it out! Have a great weekend everyone It is supposed to be nice so get outside and enjoy!

Lynn



























2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the comment. I really love your Embrace Life layout. :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts and photos as usual!