Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yea so just whn you think it's spring..... it's not!
at least not in this country! So it has snowed and sonowed and oh yea it has snowed and just when you think you are completely sick of the snow..... it's snows some more! It is crazy but it just keeps snowing!!!! Anyway it is supposed to be nice on the weekend as in zero degrees.... i know it isn't very warm but warm for us... I guess! Anyway on a lighter note... it is Word up.
.... check it out! It was lots of fun! We had a great sponsor this week.... and you should check them out too! They have great kits and Ronda and Jessi are both on their design team! Here is my take on this weeks word... it is a little album with a whole bunch of envelopes, filled with journaling paper so that Manda can write down the remainder of her pregnancy.....She can write down her thoughts and feelings and so on! I always wished I had something like this! Hope she likes it! Hope she isn't reading this right now! Yikes! Anways things have been crazy around here.... one more class, then the SPring thing on May 24th, then I am done.... I am taking early maternity leave.... lol totally kidding but I thought it would be nice to be around incase I am needed.... and summer around this country just goes by way too fast for me! soooooo.....that is my story! Just plain busy.... but good busy... did I tell you all about how many were here for lunch on Sunday?..... ok forget it that is another story! Have a great Wednesday everyone! Make sure you check out OLW!

Lynn
ps I have had 170 hits to my blog in the last two weeks so where are you! Hello? make sure that you stop by and say Hi!!!!!

12 comments:

Renee said...

HEY GIRL!!!! Miss you cats like crazy and hey I'll always leave a little mark on this here blog for ya! Love the little book you made for your daughter so sweet...and you're such an awesome mom!!! Not likin' the snow too much either...in fact I'm so ready for summer!!!! Hey! Saw that you had David Cook in your music player!! Isn't he awesome?!?!

Danielle said...

Hehehehhe HELLO :)

Snow??? It's beautiful here...I hope you get our weather soon!

leewoodside said...

I am always here peeking in on what has been happening in your little part of the world. Love your work

Anne Thompson said...

I am freaking out about your mini album! It is GORGEOUS!!!!!! SHe will love it! I kept a little book for both my pregnancies and the girls and I LOVE to look thru it! You're an awesome Mom!

Anonymous said...

I definately have the best mom ever. Oh yah are you done showing off my book so I can start jotting down little things???? lol. Totally kidding I am going to pick up my book tomorrow though!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! It will hold some great memories and tons to look back on. Can't wait. Thanks for thinking of me mom. Love ya loads.

Anonymous said...

Wow maybe I should learn how to spell my name.....

Anonymous said...

HEY LYNN LOVED YOUR WEE ALBUM AND AMANDA SURE THINKS ITS TERRIFIC I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT ALL THIS TALENT FROM IT CERTAINLY WAS NOT YOUR MOTHER.I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE DOING IT SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.TALK TO YOU SOON LOVE MOM.

Anonymous said...

That pregnancy journal is so awesome! I loved having one to scribble in! It is beautiful! and i hear ya on the snow! I feel the same way!

Kimberly White said...

Lynn! Just wanted to say and to say I hope it doesn't snow again until November! I'm done with it! Hope you have a wonderful day Kim
PS, I think that journal is fabulous! So excited for you guys! Kim

Lucy Edson said...

beautiful journal for OLW! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog! Your work is so inspiring. :)

Edleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edleen said...

hi Lynn! love the album you did and if you'd like some warmth, we've got some over here *wink*

have a good day!