Thursday, April 03, 2008

So how is everyone?????
so do you ever wonder what you have accomlished all week???? Tomorrow is Friday and I have got nothin done.... well that is a bit of a lie, I did get one layout ....yes only one layout done....(and if you want to see it go here!) I know it's crazy but there is so many other fun things going on.... like coffee with friends and hangin around in Antique stores and lun
ch with a friend and a birthday party.... and hangin out with my kids....not to mention cleaning the house and making supper and doing the laundry and making lunches and...... you all know how it goes but it has been so much fun I can hardly stand it!(not with the housework by the way!) ANyway it has been an awesome week! Just wanted to post some pics of my favorite people this week! I know Cole and Shawn aren't in the pics, neither is Rob....not that they aren't my faves too but they don't cooperate like the girls do!
three of my favorite gal pals.... (hope you girls don't mind me posting a pic!!!) Love you girls!
Shar took this pic!!!!
Love this pic of Manda look at that cute little belly!
Ok LOVE this picture.... I know I am partial but like WOWWWWWWWWW! Love it! and Love you Shar!
and my baby....ok I know like let her grow up already!!!! she was helping to do a little home reno this week by trying to use a drill..... yea that didn't work out so good but thats another story.....
and last but not least....LOVE this pic..... Love this girl!!!!!!
Happy Friday everyone have a good one and make sure to check out OLW for the layot and step by step instructions on the layout!

Lynn

6 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Awesome pics Lynn!! You have such a gorgeous family. I'm off to check out OLW now :)

Kimberly White said...

Glad you had a great week! Love those pics! And your instructions at OLW are awesome! Kim (As is the layout!)

Anonymous said...

Love all the new pictures you are sure talented Lynn. Are you taking pictures now for other people as well as your family ?? I also love that days gone by of you and Rob, do you have any packages for that or any classes coming up that I could make that? Is it an album? Thanks Ang

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LYNN LOVE THE PICS AMANDA IS LOOKING GREAT AS IS EVERYONE ELSEYOU MUST HAVE GOT ALL YOUR TALENT FROM ME HAHAHA HAVE A GREAT DAY TALK TO YOU TOMORROW LOVE YA LOADS MOM.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,

Love that you did a layout of you girls! Everyone looks great! I also grabbed that new number stamp from the Scrapyard...love it! Have you decided whether or not you will be doing an album class?

Annika