Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Here is the new package layout for sale....
the packages are all $23..00 unless otherwise posted...
and here is the layout for the Fall Festival....
I promise to send everyone the info on or before the weekend so that everyone knows picture sizes and other things that you might like to bring! We will be going all day with a few little breaks in between so make sure you have you stuff all organized so that you can get lots done! There is some great classes coming up so if you aren't already on my e-mail list send me a quick e-mail and I will add you on there so that you can be updated....
memoriesbylynn@shaw.ca
Hope everyone has a great rest of your week, for those that are in the class tomorrow night.... see you all then!

Lynn
ps make sure you check out OLW to see the cute technique that Gigi put up there and also don't forget your "delight" layouts are all due by Friday night!

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Your art is so beautiful Lynn! Hope your classes are a huge success! kim

Anonymous said...

thish I could come to the fall festival so i could paw through your handmade albums!!! Hey bring some scrap stuff if you go to Jessi's housewarming and we can scrap book lol!

Mika said...

Woh the lo's are so cool. Hope to see you sometime on my blog. Have agreat weekend. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Lisbet said...

It´s Monday and I feel tired anyway. I was looking for inspiration so I visit your blog. I really enjoy looking at others work. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the world.