Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just for fun.....
This past week over at one little word we were all sent kits from label tulip
since Jessi and I didn't get our kits quite on time we wanted to make sure and create a little something using this great kit! make sure you go and check out their kits... there is some pretty cool stuff.... speaking of which today jessi has her technique up at one little word so make sure you and check that out too!
I have started to prepare for the upcoming FALL FESTIVAL out at HERITAGE POINT.... it will be on November 17. This is an all day Saturday event from 10 - 10.... the cost is $90.00 and includes a layout, a light lunch, and supper..... plus a whole day of scrappin and mingling with your friends! SOunds like fun heh? no kids no hubbie just your gal pals and scrappin all day long! I do have a few spots left if you are interested and for those of you already signed up I will be sending out an e-mail in the next couple days to give you a bit more info.... the layout is almost complete.... I know you will all love it! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Lynn

12 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

ooh, wish I lived closer to join you! I'm freaking out about your LO! It totally rocks! I think I'm gonna have to scraplift that one! :)

Anonymous said...

I must agree with Anne on both things she says :D Just love it!!!!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with this kit...that page is sooooooooo pretty!!!

have a fabulous day!!

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

This layout is absolutely stunning! I'm counting the days till Fall Festival...can't wait to see what your designer-savy brain has created for that day!

Miss ya!
Annika

Scrappermania said...

Que hermoso layout! Hermoso, hermoso!

Shari said...

thank you for your comment on my LO for OLW! I am so new to the whole "challenge" scene. I look forward to the next word. I love what I have seen so far of your work. I have a long way to go I think.

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful layout! I love it!

Unknown said...

beautiful lo, i love it!!

Margriet Tournier said...

A beautiful lo and I love the calender stamp. I have never seen this one in The Netherlands. I would love to come over for the Fall Festival......

Kimberly White said...

What a beautiful layout Lynn! Hope you have a wonderful day! Kim

Anonymous said...

i too nabbed some of thos MM journal spots. Aren't they the best???I would love to see all those wedding photos! May have to get grandma to come sit so I can come to the november crop! I need a calgon kinda day! Love your new layouts

Anonymous said...

k that is the cutest layout ever. Love it.