Friday, May 18, 2007

OVERWHELMED.......

is all I can say right now! I can hardly believe the response over at our new site.... one little word! it has been an unbelievable experience and there is lots of creative girls out there that are sooooooooo totally excited about it! Makes me happy to be a part of it! here is the layout for the June class ladies...














I will e-mail you later to let you know the picture sizes!
The journalling reads....'captured by a memory today... in this moment.... right now' ..... Love that! Everyday is a moment, a memory something that we can capture and hold forever in our minds... i love pictures like this because i think hmmmmmmmm maybe they do like each other! and for one sweet quiet moment they aren't fighting!!!! lol yes girls they are definately not perfect..... i know, i know, you thought they were perfect but the are ......... just normal!

have a great weekend ladies and be sure to check out 'one little word'

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Lynn!!!
Is this class full?
What brand is your caught on film stamp? I see you use it lots I think I NEED it! Ha ha
Thanks Lynn
Tammy

Sarah said...

thanks for the comment on my GO layout. Love your stuff!

Sherri said...

Wow thanks for the site link Lynn - some beautiful and inspirational layouts there - I will be sure to be a regular!

I miss everyone on Love2Scrap - hope all is well with you!

gloria said...

nice LO lynn, and what a perfect little word!!
:)

Kimberly White said...

So happy that olw is so successful! So awesome! Love your layout! Kim

Danielle said...

WOW...another GORGEOUS layout!!!!

It's incredible all the responses you've gotten over at the "one little word" site :)

I can't wait to post my "GO" layout :D

Anne Thompson said...

Gorgeous layout Lynn! So excited for you for this new adventure!

Tracy said...

Thanks for looking at my Go layout!
I love your style,so cool-bookmarking your blog now!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Very Cool! Love this layout!

Josh said...

The LO is really cool....I love the colors! Hoep you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Josh

Unknown said...

Holy Hannah!! OLW is blowing me away too!!

such a pretty LO Lynn!!

Happy Monday!!

Anonymous said...

lol! that's what I think about my 2 middle children. They scrap all day and sneak into one anothers rooms at night and fall asleep cuddling! kids, who can figure them out? Congrats on the OLW huge success! You gals deserve it. Keep inspiring us

Manu said...

thanks for stopping by my little blog! your LOs are gorgeous!! CIAO :))

Karla Dudley said...

OK.. that page is deep! I just LOVE your ART and your photographs...I mean HELLO??? STUNNING!!!!!!

I am so happy I am doing this along side you. Gitl we got to have a little OLW convention up in this piece! I need to meet you! :)

Chat soon
-Karla