Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just wanted to post....



The design team layout for Love 2 scrap! Hope everyones week is going good! My mom and dad came in from Vulcan yesterday so spent some of the day with them! it doesn't happen too often so I take advantage of it!! And yes girls..... for those of you in the Spring Thing, my mom has so kindly offered to make the food again! actually i am not sure I might have begged a little bit, I might have even started crying a little bit! lol !!!!!! Thanks goodness, i contemplated cancelling it! lol..... totally kidding! We picked up Mandas on Friday and holy smokes is she hot!!!!!!!!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous, I would love to post pictures but then Cody would check my site and ruin the surprise so I can't yet! Not much time before we are finished with classes for Summer and i promise i will post the stuff we are doing for the Spring Thing soon. One thing I can tell you is that the project theme is Fathers day so rummage up some photos of the kids and dad or your dad or whatever you choose.... you don't have to do fathers day but that is what mine will be on! If any of you have any questions concerning the Spring Thing please let me know hard to believe it is next week already! YIKES, i better get a move on! have a great day girls and make sure you check out Love 2 scrap, there is some totally cool stuff over there!

Talk to you all soon!

I promise to post one of the invitations for you Tannis, next post!


Lynn

12 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Love the fun colors and patterns in that layout! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW how cute is that! LOVE THE LAYOUT! It's awesome.

Stacy said...

great lo lynn love tha pictures they are gorgeous!!

Danielle said...

WOWOWOWOOWW!!! That layout is SUPERB :D

Renee said...

Love the colors of the layout!!! great job!

Jude said...

Love that LO...I am into reds lately!!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout! aww....young love, and I will stalk and stalk until I see that wedding invite lol! Take a deep breath momma, all will work out!

Unknown said...

what a cool Lo lynn....love it!!!! have a great night!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Awesome layout! I remember those fantastic pictures!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous layout!!

Kimberly White said...

What a beautiful layout Lynn! The love you have for both of them shines through your art! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day! Kim

Lara said...

That is seriously gorgeous! Awesome pictures, too!