Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Friday everyone...

Whewwwww! what a week, although it flew by there was so much to do and lots going on... We have started to do a little bit of planning for Mandas wedding, tomorrow we are going Dress shopping so we are pretty excited about that!!! We will have so much fun planning this special day! When all you girls get sick of listening to me just tune me out, K! Anyways wonder if anyone is up for a challenge??? I am not big on challenges because they always seem to stress me out more than challenge my creativity....BUT.... this one will be fun I promise. Check out these two sites, amazing girls, totally inspiring artists! I really enjoy seeing what they are up to on a regular basis... After you check out their sites, go get yourself a deck of cards. just plain old playing cards...Lots of you may have already done this challenge but I am a little bit behind so... there are 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. One card per week and you can do whatever you want, follow "e"s challenges or come up with your own. We all get so busy with life, and the kids, and the husbands and so on that we forget about us so I think this will be a fun little project just for "us" I would love to see what you girls come up with so let me see too! Here are the sights and since I am already 1 card behind I will post 2 next week! Have a great weekend! For all of you that have asked about the albums they are available as kits, just e-mail me and I will give you more info!
Talk to you soon,

Lynn
http://embers.typepad.com/e/
http://sarahbowen.typepad.com/
the first week is...'something you are proud of'
Have fun!

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Happy friday to you! So excited for you to go dress shopping! Soooo much fun -- make sure you ask if you can take pics! Thanks for the inspiratioin -- cool blogs! Kim

Ronda Palazzari said...

Oh sounds like a great mother/daughter day! I would so be crying to see my DD in her wedding dress.
I was so looking at emily's site the other day & at that mini album. What a great challenge.

gloria said...

i how i heart miss em!!

Jane said...

thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hi ! I love the look of this challenge- might try and have a go at this for sure. Thank you !