Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I am down to four quotes........

So I definately didn't think this would be this hard..... You guys all came up with some great quotes, and I may need to pick more than one! I am also trying to post some great Halloween pictures(not) actually my little darlings didn't decide until the last minute that they were even going to dress up! Sharla askd yesterday morning what she could dress up as! Uh Hello you have to leave for school right now! Needless to say she didn't dress up and then Cole decided as I was making supper last night that he needed a wig!!!! Of to Wal-mart right after supper with Rob! I don't think he was amused at all. I told him it would have been nice for a bit of a warning, he told me that I should have known he would need a wig!!!Needless to say I have the most pathetic Halloween pictures ever! Anyways back to my perfect world and contemplating these great quotes.... I will publish the winner later on today!
Thanks Girls,

Lynn

No comments: