Wednesday, November 01, 2006


And the winners are......

Congratulations girls! I had to pick two because I couldn't decide on just one...

Here are the entries from the winners:

ANNIKA:
"to the world you might just be one person but to one person you might be the world"

LORI:
"I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see"

I loved all of them, there is even one from anonymous that I love so I guess if I use that one I don't have to give that person a freee class! I will post these all and then send them out! or hand them out in a class...
Lori and Annika you girls can use it towards that class or just towards your next class, Thanks again to everyone it was lots of fun, very inspiring!!
Cheers!

Lynn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, YEAH! I can't believe I won! That TOTALLY makes my day (and even inspires me to start unpacking all my scrapbooking stuff)! It IS a beautiful quote and I will definitely use my free class for the layout you create with it (which I can't wait to see)! Thanks for the fun contest Lynn

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I won...especially something so coveted! I can hardly wait to claim my price. Thanks Lynn!

Annika

Anonymous said...

Congradulations to Lori and Annika.
That was a great contest Lynn, I am looking forward to more.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Listen i need that receipe for the soup,since i didnt win the contest i least i will get something for free if nothing else.ha ha .It will sure be a peaceful thur night,also give me your email again.